Edvard Stokstad is a Swedish director and cinematographer based in Stockholm.
- FS7 + “all” the things-kit
- High speed: Sigma art EF
- Softer and slower: Nikon AIS
- Flexible high quality LEDs (good for carry-light doc-setups etc)
- BA film studies 2014 – Stockholm University
- MA documentary film 2018 – Stockholm University of the Arts (StDh)
- camera-agnostic; ie. knows them all ….
- enjoys working out colour pipelines and image workflows (LUTs on-set, ACES, colour transformations etc).
- occasionally works as an editor or colorist.
- awarded for best cinematography twice (attending birthday parties on both occasions).
DVD bonus material
me and my father in 1994 (left) and 2016 (right) – from the film “ME”
contact me @
office space @
117 39 Stockholm, Sweden